Assembling a team that works well together, that shares in the wins and losses together, and that has trust built-in is crucial to your company’s overall success. After all, if your team players don’t play nice, then they won’t be effective.
I’m joined by agile coach/trainer, product manager and business consultant at cPrime, Kreisler Ng, and he shares what it takes to build a cohesive team that thrives.
Also, if you’re interested in checking out my Forbes article about the 4 qualities you need to move forward as an entrepreneur, here it is.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What makes certain teams strong and others not?
- Where to starting when assembling a team?
- What can sports teams teach us about working and moving as a unit?
- Tuckman’s Team Formation Model of forming, storming, norming and performing
- How do you balance the needs of the individual employee who wants to succeed with the needs of the entire team together?
- Does one’s culture and background affect their ability to be a team member? Why you should pay attention to that
- What happens when there are clashing personalities within a team?
- What can you do as the leader to get all team members involved in decision making, even when they’re more introverted and quiet?
- Can you establish a connected team even when you’re outsourcing work or bringing on contract workers?
Bruce Tuckman’s Team Formation Model
LinkedIn – Kreisler Ng
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. I would really appreciate it if you shared this show with a friend who could benefit from listening to this particular episode.
Leaders sure do love company so be sure to get social with me:
Or email me at nicole[at]nicoleabboud[dot]com