What void does your business fill? That is the first question to ask yourself when you’re trying to figure out your business purpose. Once you have that figured out, then it’s time to execute! I’m joined by former Head of Global Employee Engagement for Tesla Motors, entrepreneur, writer, speaker, theatrical director, and producer, Louis Efron and he shares his insight on how to discover and execute on your company’s purpose.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What one question you can ask yourself to figure out your business purpose
- Why your business must get clear on its purpose
- The purpose keeps your employees engaged and connected to the company and leads to more productivity
- How often must you reiterate your business purpose to your employees?
- What to do to bring employees who have drifted away from the purpose
- How you can communicate your purpose during hiring so that you’re making the right decision
- Once you’ve figured out your purpose, how to convey that to customers and community members
- What we can learn from what Tesla is doing
LinkedIn: Louis Efron
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. I would really appreciate it if you shared this show with a friend who could benefit from listening to this particular episode.
Leaders sure do love company so be sure to get social with me:
Or email me at nicole[at]nicoleabboud[dot]com