Understanding the underlying beliefs and assumptions that drive your behaviors is an important first step to understanding yourself as a leader. In this episode, I’m joined by the Enneagram expert, Wendy Appel, to discuss the 9 types of the Enneagram and explain how gaining a deeper understanding of our habits and motivations can lead to extraordinary results as leaders.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- What is the Enneagram and why is it important to know
- How by beginning to explore the Enneagram, you’ll begin to understand a lot more about what drives you
- What are the 9 types of the Enneagram
- 1 – Perfectionist
- 2 -People pleaser
- 3 – Achiever
- 4 – Individualist
- 5 – Detached observer
- 6 – Loyal skeptic
- 7 – Enthusiast
- 8 – Boss
- 9 -Peacemaker
- How does one figure out which type they fall under?
- Why it’s important for business leaders to understand the Enneagram type and dynamics of those around them, whether it’s their employees or their family members
- Does one type lend itself better to being a more effective leader?
Wendy’s Book – InsideOut Enneagram
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. I would really appreciate it if you shared this show with a friend who could benefit from listening to this particular episode.
Leaders sure do love company so be sure to get social with me:
Or email me at nicole[at]nicoleabboud[dot]com